Cimarosa – Chardonnay Colombard South Africa 2009

Cimarosa – 'Australian Chardonnay Colombard' vs 'Cimarosa – South African Chardonnay Colombard.'

On the bottle:

In my mouth: Sweeter, fruitier and with an intense grape bouquet.

Verdict: This is the second of the two bottles with the same label but different countries of origin. Both are from Lidl ( a European store in the UK) It is a house wine, only £ 3.49. Good, easy drinking wines, very similar to Tesco South African White, I have told you before, please keep up my fellow Middle Earth citizens. Merlin, we love you, uniqueness is a gift, Middle Earth people, 'All Hail Merlin', mother of Middle Earth. Mothers have that inbred ability to know everything, nature gives mother that but little else when they have their first child. I know I am celebrating the ventures of motherhood but we all have those life givers, so join in this salute to nature's brilliance.
I have finished the Chronicle just a litle proofing and then I will publish, it has been a labour of love, love to all those I value and cherish. Life brings many bounties, you are the pinnacle of what all of life can deliver, I am my ancestors, I can only remind you of yours.

Comments