Middle Earth Weekly Hit Parade

Middle Earth has now introduced a song of the week.
The four songs to make it through to the top 4 are:

Pink Floyd : Brick in the wall -
Tommy James and the Shondells: I think we alone now - Merlin
Avenged Sevenfold: Bat Country – Robert
Train: Drops of Jupitor – Michael.

Song of the week was - Pink Floyd : Brick in the wall
Great old classic

We need more proposals for the song of the week by all those of Middle Earth, with luck we can get to a top ten.
Merlin comes in later with love me love my dog after I commented on her kissing the dog then wanting TO KISS ME

Comments

  1. My proposal is All this Beauty by The Weepies from the Soundtrack to Sex in the City. (the first movie) x
    Lily's proposal is The Ants Go Marching x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment