Captain Ben


What can I say, 2 years old today and the best is still to come. Robert was amazed that he was 2, he said 'No. Ways he was only born yesterday, what really amazes me is that Mika is 11 , a proper  person.'
How they grow and how I miss that growth. Ben, 2, seems impossible, but true.
Ben, you have all our love and we are there for you. Battle on my fine sailor, give it your best and do it your way, your mother did and we love her for it.
You have a feeling sometimes and you wonder where they come from, we are always full of those feeling and mostly we let them go. I have on many occasions, foolish but true. I have decided to get a passport and travel the high seas with Susan, taking in all the wonders of the world but ending up at those children of mine I have not seen for a while. I included Russell and his beautiful family. Without that brother I would be an only boy. 
There are so many birthdays coming up, but some do command a mention, mine 12th July, just around the corner and if you post those thoughtful gift before the 25th March, they will be be here in time for my birthday. Put it in your calendar!!!



  

Comments

  1. Passport.............its snowing in George in the middle of summer and the temperature is 32 deg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passport.............its snowing in George in the middle of summer and the temperature is 32 deg

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRST STOP.... Australia!!!!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dad, gorgeous words for my little boy. Brought a tear to my eye. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good writing Pops! Love the blog as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment