Sunday and its Bournemouth


Susan has just started Yoga in the gardens. Bournemouth gardens just opposite the town hall. Quite a crowd and it is only 10am, all booking a place for their favourite yoga mat, their little area of real estate. We do expect it to be a warm day, again, so will be on my own as Susan will be sunning herself at the beach.
I on the other hand have found a quaint little bistro, The Dancing Moose and will be enjoying a English breakfast and an Americano. Need this little treat after the harrowing day in Holt with 16 golden retrievers all from the same mother. A big family event and JB did not let us down. 
Susan and JB before the party
We got Jenson from Anna and Dennis just over 9 months ago. He was the last of the litter and happily we snapped him up when no one else would. I think Dennis was quite keen to keep him as his dog but that can not be confirmed. When we saw him he was with Elle, his sister and Buddy, his brother.
Moving on 9 months and we had a reunion, all the puppies from that litter and from the previous litter. 16 dogs, all the same, not quite. There was something different about them and we could pick Jenson out without a problem. Actually we would be saving the other dogs from him as he decided it was Christmas and he had all these dogs, just like him to play with. 
Jenson looking for trouble
Went for a walk in the Holt Nature Reserve and he found the small pond of water and mud, leading all the other dogs in and then had a game. you can imagine, 16 white receivers now slowly turning into wet black dogs. I over heard someone say, ‘well that is a £100 grooming wasted.’

Surprisingly busy in here, mostly young couples bulking up before they indulge in serious retail therapy. I sometimes think we have too much deposable income. In the days gone by you would be going for a walk, catching up on all those jobs you put off around the house or just reading a book. I know I am one of them as I am having breakfast and coffee I could have had at home. My excuse is that my office is at home and the weekend brings a welcome respite, allowing me to get out and about, need to be there to answer the phone etc. 

Superman and Superwoman have just sat down, really, 10am and already into strange behaviour. Maybe I do not get out enough, they did get strange looks from everyone else, so I am not alone in my slight surprise. Then there is a group of young ladies, 7 in fact, all expected to be heard and funny enough, expecting someone to listen to them. Well they will sort out the pecking order once they get some food into themselves. Oh, and so and so will not be coming as she has had a implant, little tender I would imagine.
Amazing what you learn by people watching and listening. ‘Gemma only got home at 4 this morning.’ I bet they are hurting inside. Now this party is kicking off, Gemma has just ordered a double vodka and coke, go easy on the coke.

I digress, the breakfast was moderately good, coffee tasted more like filter coffee but in all fairness I did not ask for an Americano in a double expresso cup, might have been better.

Comments