Now that is Television


To start off. A fart is like a child, does not seem to bother the owner as much as the rest of us. Now that is television.

I am very pleased with myself. Why? I had a spam caller from Mumbai. Went like this, I know we have all had them but then this mentally retarded government we have, has introduced GDPR. Only works if you are living in the UK. 
I digress, polite Indian asks if I am the bill payer for my electricity? I asked what company he was calling from and got a very Indian mumble. His name was David, really, how many David's live in Indian?

Moving on, I hung up without describing his mother profession. He rang back and asked why I hung up on him. For a fraction of a second I was speechless. Duly composing myself I told him and I quote.
'You are a spam caller now go away, you silly little man.' Never heard from him again. Maybe berating their origin is not the best way to handle these irritating spam caller from Indian. In future I will be more considerate.

The start, this is a blog of exceptional proportions, let us see where it will take us. The quick brown fox, now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party. This could become a habit and that is all right. 

Susan say it is ridiculous to imagine that a coach would take 2 hours but then that is moderns life and life is not a television program. I learnt something new today, the coach takes 3 hours and the train takes a mere 2 hours, Susan told me that, along with some other things, I will think about and maybe pass on to you. Fountain of wisdom, is our Susan.

Actually Susan is on a jewellery making course today. As she was away from home from 8am to 3pm, a little panic set in and snacks were prepared. Quite a feast I thought, 2 salmon, cream cheese and cucumber sandwiches, 2 avocado and tomato sandwiches, 2 gammon and tomato sandwiches, 4 chicken and cucumber skewers and some grapes. 
Anyway, that is all for now. Will let you know how it went, that is once Susan is back from the workshop and subsequent feast.

Comments