The Winds of Change


Gary will be here within a few days, new chapter in his life will start with a school run I suspect. Better to hit the ground running I always say. Robert has started his internship and we can only hope he enjoys life in the real world, well almost, he is working at the university.

The other big news is the Dickens are planning a trip to the UK next year. Must be the attraction of the middle smiths that brings them hot footed over at such short notice. Seriously it will be the most amazing experience to meet all those little dickens, who I know only through photos. Names spring to mind, like Benjamin, Lilly, David, will be wonderful to be calling them to keep up, walking around Corfe Castle. Must admit, just to hug my favourite daughter, is the icing on the cake.
Daniel starts his first day at his new school today, hopefully that went well. Always difficult being a new boy in the class. We walked around Kingston Lacy yesterday and I did manage to get a few good photos, this being one of Alex, yep the same Alex who claims to have not broken Corfe Castle.

Susan gave her first presentation to the board today and from all accounts has survived to tell the tale. So much talent in one person does rather leave me in awe. I did fall asleep last night listening to her business voice, practising and admonishing herself when not pitch perfect.

The only thing that has changed for me is I received double points today at Caffe Nero, quite handy, 10 points gives me a free coffee. Just in case you are wondering, I have an Americano in a double expresso cup, hint of sugar and a touch of skim milk.

Comments

  1. Good blog! Horrible day here, throwing away and giving away so much stuff that we’ve built up over the years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of it as “freshness” Gazza. Decluttering is great for your soul. New beginnings! I can’t wait to move again. I’m chucking all our furniture and starting again. Haven’t told Money Bags yet! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment