Skógafoss

Ideas

“We should care for each other more than we care for ideas, or else we will end up killing each other.” Louis de Bernières

Wise words from the man who wrote Captain Corelli's Mandolin. I am very fond of the music and have just pulled out my CD, and finally worked out how the CD player works, we now have the beautiful sound of the mandolin filling our living space. 

Talking of sound and those familiar to us. I took Jenson for a walk on the beach early this morning, well just after 8, thick mist, so thick I could not see the next groyne. The sea was calm and the waves from the incoming tide, collected the shells, rattling and tumbling, before receding, only to start the whole process over again. The mist and the shells, strangely peaceful, as if the world is getting on with its cycle of life. My walks on the beach always bring a new perspective on my day.

Putting together a half page advert and some editorial for a client of mine and have decided to do a full length article on the subject. I always have too much content that I have to cut down to 200 words, this time I have writers license to include all that is relevant. 

I wrote a very good blog the other day and asked Susan just to proof read it for me. She liked it but pointed out that it should not be published. The subject was too obvious and if the wrong people read it they would know who I was alluding too. I agreed but it had a strange effect, I almost went through a writers block for a passage of time.

Clocks have gone back an hour so we are GMT time now, this is for all those out there that love to phone me early in the morning, now I will be ready for you. Talking of time, Robert is in Iceland at the moment and as you all know Michael is in Australia. Top of the world and the bottom, that is why they call it down under. Robert went to the Skógafoss.  Skógafoss is one of the biggest waterfalls in Iceland, with a drop of 60 meters and a width of 25 meters, and you can walk right up to, but be prepared to be drenched.

All for now.



Comments

  1. Wow, didn't even know anyone owned a CD player anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, please email me the vetoed blog. I’m intrigued. Is it very sensational?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment