Time

Primark T-shirt £ 2.00

Time is one commodity we are now short of, that is time to do all our Christmas shopping. I am in the Dolphin Centre and it is definitely busier than normal. Primark, a cheap clothing store, seems to be attracting all the younger people, while opposite Primark is Marks & Spencer. Let’s just say they are customers that have been around for a while. Experienced and most will have a prepared list of gifts to buy. 

As I sit here drinking my coffee,  I see a sea of faces, mostly have that vacant look of despair. Their minds overwhelmed with what to buy, where to buy it and also feeling that urge to run home and have tea and chocolate cake, hoping all will be right on the night. I feel for them, we have all been there. 

I am of the opinion that we make time for what we want to make time for. Susan and I will make the time to buy the gifts, when? Not sure but we will get there when we want to. Saturday seems like the obvious chose, this Saturday actually, no good putting it off.

Mark & Spencers T-shirt £ 6.00
Talking about messy and life, I do believe life is messy, but sometimes when we get through the mess we find out who we are. Someone asked me the other day if I would go back to South Africa? Probably not, I feel there's no more going back, the path is overgrown and strewn with thorns. They've torn the life-blood from Africa, all through ignorance and greed. The country seems to be going backwards, the basics are slowly been eroded. Electricity is now limited and water is severely restricted. Tarred roads are reverting to dust, as no repairs and maintenance is being done and the politicians get richer. 
Does seem strange that, in the 21st century, a rich country like South Africa is slowly deteriorating into a 3rd world economy.

Comments