Snow and the stillness it brings


Why is it that whenever it snows you know it is snowing solely from the quiet. A stillness born from the snow gently settling on the grass. We have had a good dusting for f snow over the last two days and it brings cold but also such fun and excitement for all those who are still children. Have to admit but I was tempted to throw a snow ball at GSP this morning while she wiped the snow off her car, hold me back I want to throw a snow ball. Reason prevailed and I called JB inside, resisting that almost uncontrollable urge, for another time, maybe when Gary arrives.
With the snow comes the photos, all slightly out of focus because we are trembling from the cold but fun none the less.

Moving on to more pressing matters. Singer Kelsy Karter had a tattoo of someone else who sings tattooed onto her right cheek, no, not that cheek, on her face. The photo says it all and I did listen to one of her songs and did not really take to her young voice, maybe it is aimed at a younger audience, 8 to 12? I did read an amusing comment on her social media page.

She looks like she spends more time getting plastic surgery than actually working on music. If you haven't heard Kelsy yet let me spare you the trouble. Imagine if you gave a pig the ability to sing and threw a wig on it, while giving the pig lip injections? That's Kelsy Karter. Anyone who actually likes this girl must be braindead.

I did think it was a bit harsh but then so is having a tattoo of another singer on your face. 

Turns out it was all a publicity stunt and a fake tattoo. Certainly had everyone talking. I was about to go into a fine lecture on why you should not have a tattoo on your face, or anywhere else for that matter. As for body piecing, now that is another ball game and again I will spare you a rant, suffice to say I do not think it is alright to have. If you needed a hole in some strange place, nature would have given you one when you were born. Remember these are not like holes you dig in the garden, you cannot just fill them in when you get bored with them.

Comments

Post a Comment