Androids

Some may ask where I get the time to write? Normally as I have an idea I just grab the iPad and let it flow out. Seems easy enough, but today proved the exception. Really needed a coffee, so made my way to Caffe Nero, as one does. My iPad seriously needed to be charged so I am embarking on this coffee and writing experience with my Android tablet.

I have just fired up my android tablet, 11 minutes later I am still trying to get a Wifi connection and it wants to do another update. It is at times like this that we marvel at the simplicity of the iPad and Apple in general. I have completely forgotten what I was going to write, I feel for all those out there that have to deal with these dark age machines on a daily basis.

Sorry but I need to go as it has now taken me 47 minutes, it decided to update by itself and that took a while. Will pick this up on my iPad when I get home.


Now I am back in safe hands of my MacBook, let writing be my focus.

We are thinking of moving, actually buying a small house to be more accurate. Age is one of the difficulties in securing a mortgage. Most lenders will give a house loan until the age of 75, seven years away for me. This does make the process a challenge but not insurmountable. The Middle Smiths will be moving again, the flat they are renting has been put on the market to sell. Hopefully they will find a place where they can settle down for a while. By now their children must think they are on the witness protection program.

Talking of moving, Michael is about to move into his first home. Exciting times but in all fairness he has been living with people for the last 2 and a half years on his travels. I would imagine it will be a relief to have a place almost to himself. Jess, his cousin is sharing with him.

Robert is renting a house with one of his friends in Colchester as well. From the photos we have seen, both houses are new and modern, with plenty of space.

Comments

Post a Comment