Topics of Interest


I have seen the comments with regards to not having blogged for a while. I can blame the pressures of work but alas that will not pass muster. To be honest I it was a combination of work, the weather and some writers block. Thank you to my brother, The Right Honourable Russell Smith, entrepreneur and a thoroughly nice chap, who sent me a gentle reminder. I must talk to his dear friend, Tamacgor S Bald, maybe he knows when Russell is coming to the UK again, would be lovely to see him, now that he is all grown up. Must be 3 to 4 years since I last saw him.

Come to think of it, Russell is launching another Game lodge, this time in Kenya. Great Expectations Hotel and Resorts, I think it is, cannot find it in the search engines, maybe someone will steer me in the right direction. Did find a Russell Smith in South Africa but he is a photographer and lives on Cape Town. 

Maybe this is one of the best kept secrets in Africa. If you think you are not getting your name or message out there, get hold of Cirrus Design Studio, I do hear they are the best. They are giving their website a freshen up so bare with them while they work their magic.  https://www.cirrusdesignstudio.co.uk/

Talking of Africa, I hear the government is slowly bleeding the country dry with corruption and zero experience in running a country. My advice is to hand the day to day running of the country to Nestle Foods. Put the present civil servants to work fixing the roads and lockup all the members of parliament. That would be my advice, but then I cannot really talk, we have a government who is incapable of getting a simple Brexit deal.

Comments

  1. Thank you for awakening the blog. Did not want it to be of me but come what may...just some correction....we have not seen each other for 10-11 years (2008) look up Russell M Smith Hospitality and as far as the lodges...that is a secret...thanks for the blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a loo at your website as per above address...unfortunately its in Latin, I know you deal with all kind of people since you are leaving the EU but please let me know when the English version will be available...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment