The Lack of Blogs

I know the feeling, no blogs from the master and we, as mere mortals, are lost. Jokes aside, thank you, to all those who have made me honest. Everyday life gets in the way but hopefully things will get better.

Russell, my most favourite brother, did send some prompts, thank you for that. What is life without a good blog. Catherine from Oregon, is that really a place. I do believe I have come across that in one of the William Shakespeare's plays.
Henry V111 did say of Catherine. "or her womanhood, wisdom, nobility, and gentleness, never prince had such another wife, and therefore if I would willingly change her, I were not wise,"
Anyway, your comments about my computer not being up to the American standards was quite harsh. The computer as we know it was invented in England and shared with the world, quite innocently. Keep the comments coming and I know you love Donald Trump, we just have a problem with him and our clown, Boris Johnson.


The ways of the world can not be sorted out by offering to build a golf course. Trump should stick to his strengths, hotels, golf courses and money. Politicians are another breed of the human race. Boris is a career politician, wise in the ways of parliament, totally ignorant in how life is lived.
My suggestion for those two clowns. Donald, give that telly tubby from North Korea a free pass to Disneyland and job done. Boris, time will write your history. Turn on your hearing aid and listen to what the majority of this country want. Not what they wanted 4 years ago, today, the opinion polls tell the story.

Let's get back to all those amazing people who have commented on the lack of my blog. The time has come, as you have already seen, there are 3 blogs and more to come.

Comments

  1. Again a drought in Blogs...since Brexit has come along it seems the UK has become increasingly lazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Boris is getting about fixing it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment