The Writer

Lifeworks by cycle: summer, autumn, winter, spring. Day and night. Birth growth, decline, death. And as much as we want it to be otherwise when a cycle is over, it's not the end of the world, it's the start of a new cycle. When a cycle comes to an end, let's be happy rather than resist: it means that a new cycle of hope begins so that we can continue our evolution. Because everything that stagnates regresses, everything that follows the current of Life advances.**


I have been advised by someone dear to me, to be more PC (Politically Correct) in my blogs. I will endeavour to keep this blog and all subsequent blogs neutral. In all honesty, those we love, the most, are the only people we should listen too and the years have taught me to listen to the guidance of those who have the knowledge and experience. I am lucky enough to have had the guidance of one so knowledgeable. Yes, PSG (Names have been changed to protect the innocent) has steered me on the correctional path, sorry Lady LV, you included.

Seriously, when you are in love and have been for a while, hold onto that gift. Also, remember to let your partner have their freedom and have yours as well. Two people living each other’s lives does not work, two people living their own life together, makes perfect sense. Giving someone you love the freedom to grow, is wonderful and your love for each other will keep you together. Be the best of friends.


Now to get on with this blog and changing the subject, I bought a pig from dear friends and her name was Dolly. Lady Elene of Sidebanks the farmer, nominated Dolly as her favourite, knowing full well she would not be eating her. As a piglet, she was the friendliest and the cutest. Little did she know that Dolly, once prepared for the table, was not that tender and has challenged the finest chef of the land and I am pleased to say we now have tasty, succulent pork roasts with all the trimmings. Bacon still needs a little practice but all good things take time.

Pricilla, Queen of the desert married to Bruno the great, not from the desert, but from Italy, sent me a complicated algorithm on what you are. Yes, it does tell you what your vocation is and what you have become. I dutifully filled in the very long questionnaire and discovered I was a writer, see proof attached. Must be true, it is on Facebook.


Late Smiles and Nate Charles, I have not forgotten you, you always in my heart but I should no longer say things that might upset you, you know I love you and you are my favourite other children. Never feel left out, political correctness has dictated my every move and you are safer for it. If you want to comment, please feel free, I have added you both to my accepted list. Lucky you.

I have 725 readers and this has created a problem, I say to all of you, bear with me, we will make it right, yes that includes you, a lovely girl from Canada, a great guy from Russia, a crazy couple from Norway and the Danish. Thanks, guys for all your support and great comments over the years. When my nearest and dearest are too busy to comment you always came through, I am changing my style slightly but the substance will remain the same.

** Inspiration taken from a translation from Italian on the Circle of Life - author unknown.

Comments

  1. Don't worry about being PC...adds more spice to life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet to have a crack at the bacon need to de-frost. Big fry up this weekend I think. Politicians don’t ever seem to be correct these days so I wouldn’t worry too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is PC? I have a PC, You have a PC and you are PC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolly the pig cracks me up. We’ve recently acquired a new pet: a gecko named Banana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment