Dimples and Covid





I just love how fashion changes year on year. I am talking bathing costumes and this seasons best sellers. I have said in all my blogs that the G-String is the only way to go and someone has listened, this years beach attire is the g-string. Now that does make me happy. I was fortunate enough to be walking behind one of these ladies on the beach today with Jenson and I can honestly say I did not know what the sea was like. Susan has said I will be a little distracted, well at my age it is a welcome change to the dark winter attire that has just proceeded this summer. 

I watched a young lady walk into Tesco Express and her dimples had everyone’s attention, even the people in the cars going by seemed enthralled. I do wonder what colour her hair was? All I can say to her and others like her that are brave enough to wear a costume as little as that, do not buy anything from the bottom shelves.



Changing the subject slightly, the Coronavirus and the vaccinations we are offered by the NHS. Some people are of the mind that the government is forcing this on us. Maybe they should learn to read or get someone to read for them. The clue is in the word ‘offering’, not forcing and it is in your best interest to get vaccinated as soon as possible. 

These people also have another feeble argument, they seem to be under the illusion that it does not stop you from getting the virus. Again, I do want to refer them to the latest facts from the medical association, if you have had your first and second jab you have 94% protection from the virus. Aah, they say but if you have the virus but do not have the symptoms, the jab does not help you. In that case, you have coronavirus and probably have not had your vaccination. You can also pass the virus on to others, but then you know it all and do not really care. 

Finally, these same knowledgeable people are against a COVID passport, now there’s a surprise. I am for a COVID passport and will be supporting pubs, restaurants, cinemas and concerts that only allow people in with a COVID passport. If you are not going to have your vaccination please stay at home, I do not want to be put at risk and nor do the millions who have had the jabs.

One thing that is on the plus side concerning those who have an aversion to getting vaccinated, they will end up getting infected and then if they live will have a certain amount of immunity, the alternative is that they will die, making the world a safer place, from these idiots. 

We need the whole world vaccinated, once that has happened our lives will return to just about normal. The most important consequence will be the economy, jobs and the pride that comes from being able to support your family and the country as a whole. I foresee anyone travelling will have a COVID passport as part of the process of being able to travel to another country, just like you need a yellow fever certificate to travel to some countries at the moment.

Comments

  1. Yes!!! So over these anti-vaxxers who know more than scientists. Now Australia just needs to get moving on the vaccination story. It’s ridiculous how long it’s taking here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try SA for vaccinations. 2% have been done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment