New Venue for my Blog


Moving my Blog

I have decided to move my blog from this platform, namely Blogger by Google. It has become somewhat restrictive and I did try Adobe Spark but it does not allow comments. 

I started this blog in April 2010, the 12 years have flown by and I now move into bigger and better pastures.

Click here for my new blog site. gmsblog.co.uk

I am planning on connecting my own domain name shortly and will let you know when that change happens.

If you want to receive updates when a new blog is posted please add your email to the "Let the Post come to you" on the new site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and just add your email address. The more the better.


If you want to post a comment then just add yourself as a member. On the right at the top of the page is this icon, circled below, click it and add your details. Remember to save your password somewhere so you can comment by logging into the site whenever you want. 







Comments