Thursday already


I find myself sitting at Sandbanks Cafe looking out to nothing but a heavy mist which has come in off the sea. Ghost like shapes appear out of the mist from the waters edges. Actually coming to this favourite cafe of mine has its perks. Their card readers are offline and they are only taking cash, something I rarely carry but will, from now on. This is the second time this week that I have been asked for cash, as the card reader is not working. Card reader not working, translates to payment gateway not connecting and I think we will get more of this as time goes on. The banks are relying on more and more automated technology and neglecting the basics. 

They did forecast heavy rain and lighting for this afternoon and it afternoon now, mind boggles. We are capable of sending humans to the moon but forecasting the weather has always seemed to allude science. Something like the brain I suppose, there is not a lot known of that part of our body and from an article I read, surgery is still rather hit and miss. When one approaches the latter years of one life span, as I am, you do start wondering why no one has come up with an answer to dementia. I might be affected by this debilitating illness and understandable feel a little short changed from all the charitable donations I have made in the name of medicine, only to find the one that affects older people is still a mystery. Susan mother is quite badly affected by this old persons illness, as it is also known. 

I did a photo shoot on three houses today. One was on the fringes of Sandbanks and all the rooms were immaculate, large and well designed. The other two were in Poole, and as the builder pointed out, if you put a king size bed into the main bedroom you would have 30cm from the foot of the bed to the wall. This house is for sale for £495k. Really speaking this house has one bedroom and two half rooms. Architect hear my call, design a house with enough room to swing a cat. Developers, stop trying to make that extra little bit of profit and build houses that you would be happy to live in. 
If I was asked I would say the house is worth £185,000. If you are the person who buys this houses, and paying the asking price, then I would say you have more money then sense or you are on social benefits. 


Comments