11 Days to Christmas

Have you bought all those important presents yet? By important I mean those you have a good idea of what to get. Susan is sorted, just about. Robert is coming close to completion. Michael, what do you get someone who has it all. Angela, Matthew and Lily, where do I begin? What can I give them poor, as I am? If I were a shepherd, I would give a lamb; If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part; Yet what I can give them is my heart. Not enough I hear you say.
Gary, Claudia, Mika and Dan, not even close. Mark and Travis are looking positive. Talking of Travis, you haven't forgotten it is his birthday on the 21st, no I did not think so. He is getting a PW50 motorbike. It is a surprise so I am not going to post the photograph but will say this much, IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

I came across this video today and thought I would share it, the names and faces of the people in the video are quite clear. http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/uRhmXZ17kQUK9T9n . Amazing what you find on the net these days.

D H Lawrance said of painting, it takes less of your soul to paint then to write. Well the way he painted it would. But his books are masterpieces and will be read forever.

Tomorrow we start the count down for the last 10 days to Christmas. Have heart my children we are made of sterner stuff. Will be strange without Granny June.


 

Comments