28/27/26 Days Monday 21.02.2011

I know it is a fair amount of days that have passed. Saturday saw me write the most illuminating blog ever. Saturday saw me wanting to throw my laptop off a 30 storey building as it crashed. Sunday saw a partial repair and then another crash saw it bundled off to the wheelie bin. I bring you the joys of modern writing. I am now going to invest in a new laptop for all my writing and these occasional blogs.

Just to bring you up to speed on the progress for the last few days. I do not know if you remember but I was having trouble getting information, well that situation, I am sorry to say, has not improved. I am now going to see if I can solicit this information from any European country.

News on Michael in Austria.

'Old Mother Frost who has not been in form recently, will be more willing to work on Monday: The day will be very cloudy with occasional snowfall. We can therefore count on a few centimetres of fresh snow on our pistes and slopes.'

snow conditions

  

Valley

middle

Summit

Slopes

  

20 cm

45 cm

60 cm

Terrain

  

20 cm

45 cm

60 cm

Sea level

  

850 m

-

1571 m


 

This is the official report, Austrian style. Will know more later tonight.

Comments