‘Again’ just a small word.


Imagine this, a man has just made love to his special woman, the love of his life, his very existence and she rolls over and whispers 'Again'

'Again'?

Now we know where Dickens got his inspiration from. 'Please sir, may I have some more' and why he beat the poor child.

Just writing this makes me break out into a cold sweat. Enough I say, let the cards fall where they will, I am not a gambling man and lady luck can make her own way.

I have been looking for a pair of glasses, those glasses with a mirror attached, so you can see who is behind you. This is a 'must have' item for all young boys who need to see if an assassin is behind them. A perfect gift for Travis and Daniel. All those of Middle Earth who have a heart, look diligently and find this essential item of for survival.

Michael is back from Austria, full of wonderful adventures and photos, where are the photos? I am beginning to think they are part of the dream.


Comments