The wait is over

Merlin embarks on her journey of discovery to Blackpool and the bi-annual conference. The clothes are packed, the outfits planned and now it is up to the weather, behave. Merlin, from us all at Middle Earth, enjoy the international glamour and the glory.

As for me I am exhausted, if you think a pit stop for a Formula One car is orchestrated chaos then Merlin putting her wardrobe together is the equivalent to a nuclear bomb. I just hope the rest of the 127 delegates from all over the world will be able to keep up.

We have taken our calendar shoots. Yes they are done and I must say, we did the jumps and very well done. The weather was kind to us and we set off just after 1pm. Bright sun, clear skies and no wind helped for unseasonably warm weather. We jumped, we looked pensive and we laughed. That is what its about.

Russell is that your squirrel?

I must say that with the Middlesmiths expertise we will have a difficult task to keep up but we have our shoots, bring it on, we are ready. Dickasmithi have played their hand and it is a good hand, the final will show the best of the best. Good luck all and the gods be with you. Remember to laugh.

Finally, Remembrance day, 11 hour of the 11th day of the 11th year, two minutes of silence remembering those who have given their lives for our better life. When I stand and remember I always get a cold chill up my spine, goose bumps and a connections. As the song goes;

'We'll meet again, don't know where,don't know when. But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day. Keep smiling through , Just like you always do, Till the blue skies chase those dark clouds, far away.'


Comments

Post a Comment