Breaking News

Breaking news, my Sun Gold tomatoes have just put out flowers, the Garden Delights have also flowered, so have the Money Makers and Alicante. We will be eating one of natures finest fruits this summer. As I said previously, the sweet potatoes are struggling, it is the variety -  Beauregard, but do not despair, the rocket lettuce has flower and they are the most beautiful micro flowers the natural world produced. We're eating salads from the garden and you know it does taste rather good.

I passed out the other day, Pants said he would phone at 6 and I suppose I was holding my breath for too long. Fear not my survival instinct kicked in and I was soon on my feet cooking dinner. Quite right too.
I do feel a bit out of source, as Michael has generously gave me his cold, at my age this can be quite serious. I do remember a few lines written by someone a long time ago.
How many loved your moments of glad grace, and loved your beauty with love false or true, but one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, and loved the sorrows of your changing face. ( Not sure who wrote that but worth a think)
The world is our carpet now, the world is a dance floor, remind me how to dance. When I can't move, enjoy the pause, because we are just seconds in a day.
Getting back to the garden, heart ache and hidden secrets will come to test us but the roses are blooming good and flowering as well as the Begonias. It's spring and life could not get any better.


Susan has had a torrid time with people getting hurt at one of the theme parks but they are on the mend, no thanks to the press with all their suggestions and leading questions, all trying to get their moment of glory at someone else's expense. Integrity is in short supply. My mum always said, if anything do no harm. So I say, no I demand that the sleazy phone tappers, ambulance chases press just report the facts. Leave the conclusions to us, we can form our own opinions.

Comments