A Royal Wedding weekend


Well if anything this will make Robert happy. He is one of those Royal fans and highly approves of the upper class, well, very high upper class. Harry and Meghan are getting married this weekend and Windsor is going to come alive with the sound of military bands and church bells. I see prince Phillip is going to be there, just had a hip op and at 97 makes his way to the wedding. Rather him then me, you all know what I think of weddings.
Talking about wedding and my blog on the fore mentioned subject. I did get a frosty review from she who must be obeyed. Seems I might have upset some people who have already got married. If so please accept my sincere apologies and be happy in your marriage. If you decide to get married again, I refer you to my previous blog on marriage. 
With all that said I must ramble on a bit and give you the schedule for the royal wedding. 
9:00 All invited guests to arrive and be seated.
9:30 All celebrity guests to arrive and be seated.
11:45 Prince Harry arrives 
12:00 Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip arrive
12:05 Meghan arrives.
12:15 Service starts.
13:05 Service ends. 
I rest my case, you do the maths, pretend you an invited guest.
I really hope this is that fairy tale wedding and they do live happily ever after. I want them to, but have my doubts. So does the Queen from the image of her and Prince Phillip. 



Comments