Black Bags

These are things that Gary and his extended family are going to get use to. 
The passion fruit has 7 flowers on it, might be that Susan is home or that rain is forecast. These are just opening statements to get your attention.
Susan and Robert set off this morning to Lyme Reges and their intention was to obtain a double bed, two single beds and what ever was there to be able to make the Smith Family from South Africa comfortable. In the back of her mind was the fact that these particular Smith were quite posh. With that in mind, they set off to investigate a holiday home with furniture, they were giving away. Susan did have inside information on the owner of the holiday home and taking on the challenge of the Zafira, she set off to the house. 
They came back triumphant, beds, tables, cupboards and all other manner of things.
What was that, they not posh? Well I am no expert but I think they are posh.
Susan is out shopping, retail therapy does wonders for the girl. Actually we are trying to make a reasonable place for the Posh people I have spoken about, to stay in until they get a home of their own. Big step in moving to the UK, I do wonder weather the UK is up to the challenge.
On another note, our Angela has just taken delivery of a new Toyota Kluger GTX. I know, you never heard of them, well they are native to Australia
On another note, I did give my views on names, grandparents names to be perfectly honest. I am still of the mind that these should be bestowed with regard to the person who will be addressed by this name. A name of substance is always respected, a frivolous name does nothing for the person who is so frivolously name or the offended party. In saying all that, if I have to live with Sprinkle Pops, then so be it, I do have years of experience on the naming conventions and might just come up with a name or two myself.
Heavy rain clouds coming from the east, I think it is time to call the end of play to this very cricketing blog and beat a hasty retreat to the warmth of the lounge. Till anon, he will be with me shortly.

Comments