Life beyond the walls


I really like this artist, such incredible depth to his painting. This piece called 'Life  beyond the walls'. Is such an poignant reminder that those held captive, will always dream of the other side. The way he has captured just the edge of the wall, but focused on the bright, red berries and blue sky recalling his dreams of being free. Space and freedom is just over the wall, how strong is that wall and we must ask, how strong was the artist when painting this masterpiece. To be able to identify the artist is nearly impossible, just a small, almost hidden signature of what looks like 'TSB' at the bottom of the painting tells me it might be by that renowned artist 'Tamacgor S Bold'. 
The fact Tamacgor S Bold painted in pastels tells its own story.

Who is Tamacgor S Bold?

So many people have asked me who Tamacgor S Bold (TSB) is and how do I know Tamacgor S Bold. I have known TSB for more years then I can remember. Travels all the time, TSB also stays at home quite a long time. Loves getting dressed up and going to a party, also just a good game of touch rugby with friends. Addicted to the iPhone, Facebook and Instagram. TSB claims to have over 20,000 friends, FB friends that is, and had photographs on most social media platforms. So much like someone I know really. With Tamacgor S Bold, life is not complicated, no expectations, love with out borders.

He is a dear friend of my brother, Russell Smith, and also reminds me of all that is good in this world of mine. I have photos TSB has sent me, of the village of George, where TSB and Russell have spent many an hour, enjoying a strolling through the quant shopping centres, chatting over a coffee for 3 hours, reminiscing old days when they were younger and did not need that age revitalising cream. When bell bottoms were in fashion and wearing tight jeans with flowers on was cool. 

Tamacgor S Bold and Russell embraced life together and took the world along with them. Often seen walking hand in hand, they look after all those who they love. Selfless to a fault and there are very few of those people left in the World, mores the pity. 

Tamacgor S Bold has touched Gary, Angela, Mark and thinking about it, all my family. Even Alex, darling child who wants to be friends with Jenson and I sure he will be. Who is Tamacgor S Bold? Well I am not too sure but I think Tamacgor S Bold is all of us. So if someone knocks at your door, dressed like an ageing hippy, let him in, you might get to love him.

Comments

Post a Comment