To be or not

Susan was not happy with the state of play at the Western Road flat, for the soon to be UK Smiths. Having bought one double bed she has her doubts and after some research has bought another. How do you decided which is best? She who must be obeyed has decided a night in each bed, to decide which is the better.

I fear this is one battle I must ponder. Do I have, 2 deciding nights in strange beds with Susan or just be brave and stay with JB in my own bed? JB sleeps downstairs. My head says sleep in decider bed, my heart say sleep in my bed. A dilemma , something like my head say yoga, my heart says sofa. Let's acknowledge the fact that previous expression was aimed at clubby people, well fat girls but then that is there cross to bear.

I have just been notified by Primark and Tesco that they are expecting Claudia and Mika in a few days, or weeks or years, that is their dream. Anyway I would like to point out that Primark is just the right place Mika, but for Claudia, I do recommend Marks and Spencer. Sensible cloths and shoes for the mother of Alexander Smith and the boy genius Daniel Smith.

Susan and Robert are doing the finishing touches to the children's bedroom, trip to the Range today saw us coming away with all manner of bedding and covers. I must confess, Susan has been deprived of her weekend fix on retail therapy, the painting and cleaning has taken its toll, well the Range stopped all the shakes and we had the old Susan back. Duvet cover, duvets, picture frames, to name just a few. Such a show and it had all the classic hits from the seventies.

My knees just managed to do the shirting boards in a lovely grey, while Susan finished off the airing cupboard in a deep black. The contrast are alluring to that gothic theme that Claudia loves so much. What do those children get up too? They did insist that the pictures were on the floor, well we have done a cracking job and this is their new bedroom.

The trouble with the joints seem to progressively degrade, I do understand what those old people meant when they said, while you down there do as much as you can, it is a long way down. Life and the years have a way of catching up and when you undertake the task of painting a 2 bedroom flat, never forget they have ceiling as well and shirting so.

Comments