Start of a New Career

Robert starts work at the University of Essex on Monday and I am already imagining the hole he will be leaving behind. Susan will take a day or two and then bemoan the fact that her boys are away. When they here, they sometimes drive her mad, dirty cloths, unwashed dishes and the whole house used as their exclusive wardrobe. When they away, they are remembered for only their darling points, as all mummies little darlings are.

Susan and Robert are getting a little retail therapy in before he leaves, long flannels and a shirt of two. Why are all the styles slimline? How many slimline people do you see walking around now days, incredible few in Poole as I have eluded to in my previous blog or two. I have documented our chubby population and where may I ask, do they get their flannels from? There are no big and tall shops here. I think it is time I followed one of the numerous chubby couples to see where they shop. Will have to be discreet, cannot very well ask a chubby couple, where do you get clothes for fat people from. They might just take exception to what is a perfectly honest question. Just to keep you up to-date, Susan and Robert are back, subdued but I can happily say, successful. 

This time we are lucky in that the Middle Smiths are relatively close and she can pop around and take them for a walk on the beach with JB. With both boys away I have no doubt that some of the Middle Smiths will be fitter and wiser, going for walks and other fun things that Susan does when she has ants in her pants. Joking apart, there are some lovely places to see and she will take them often. We have not really seen them growing up and now is an ideal opportunity to really get to know them and they us. 

On a lighter note. I must warn some of these young ladies, who wear flared, short dresses or skirts. Be careful when you bend over your pram. I just witness a very near accident as a quite attractive young lady bent down to do something with her baby and gave everyone a perfect view of her bum, complete with pink g string panties and a rather pretty flower at the top. No cellulite and quite pleasing on the eye. Cab driver nearly ran into a Wilts and Dorset bus. Fashionable wear can have its inherit dangers. Thankfully my glasses bring the subject into sharp focus when one is given a fleeting chance. 

Comments

Post a Comment