Usernames


What world is this that we need to know our username and passwords for everything we do. Stopped at Nero's for a quick coffee and suddenly I had to login to my Nero app to get my free cup of coffee. Updated my iPhone and now all my apps want me to login again. Do I know my username, yes but which one did I use for Nero? I have about 10 usernames and all have their own passwords. Back to good old cash and I now sit and lament the taste of free coffee, as opposed to the one I just had to pay for.

While on the subject of our smart phones, I suggest a new feature for the iPhone, when someone is talking it automatically switches off, that way we listen to each other and if we really need to engage with our iPhone, we take ourselves off somewhere quiet and get enthralled by the magic of our iPhone, away from the madding crowd and not annoying everyone around us. Just seen three girls walk in, all talking and as soon as they sat down, silence, except the tapping of thumbs on the small screen.

Bournemouth Airshow on this weekend and I must confess, I was invited, but made an excuse that I would be away, not untrue, away from the Airshow that is. One can only take so many noisy planes flying over with coloured smoke trailing behind. Also, the waiting, 5 minute display and a 25 minute wait for the next 5 minute display, all a little tiresome.
Hopefully the Middle Smiths will see some of the display, they were going to walk down to Branksome beach, nice view from there.

Talking about usernames again, the Middle Smiths have now been connected to broadband and Sky Television. The mighty Alex has already insisted that Sky Kids gets added to his long list of programs to watch. Such a confident child and has a great friend in Jenson, who follows him around everywhere.

The talk is that Gary will be here on the 19th, really please all the Middle Smiths Clan. We are aiming to have our traditional Friday evening meal, burgers and chips. It is a celebration really, Mika having survived her first 3 days at Corfe Hills school, Alex going to play school today and Daniel going to school on Monday. But the most exciting celebration is Claudia filled the car with fuel, now you might not think that is something to celebrate but in all her numerous years of driving, in the UK you have to do it yourself, awesome achievement.

Comments

  1. Good blog! How did you get that pic of Claudia without her seeing you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment