Consideration


That is something most people have. Some do not and this is a big disappointment to me. Young drivers who hoot and get very angry at someone for no real reason. It is often their ignorance of the rules of the road that start these idiots off. The most inconsiderate are those who swear in front of women and children. I do not swear and still find it strange that someone would want to be so lacking in a proper vocabulary that they need to swear. Swearing in front of children, specially young children, is not excusable. Sadly the world is full of fools like that, more is the pity. 

Changing the subject, Susan has been keeping in touch during the day to find out how I am and have I managed to have a sleep, my flu, we talking about. The fact that she also has flu and is probably feeling just as rotten as I do, totally escapes her. All I can say is that I do love her, her prefect imperfections, her edges and curves, her optimism and her strength, in looking after me and still coping with lady flu.

Spoke to my little brother today and he is expecting to be a grandfather sometime soon, how soon I do not know but I wish him all the best and hope all goes well at the end. He is looking exceptionally well and now has interests in numerous game lodges through-out Africa. I say he is looking well, the photo he sent did seem to have some editing done. Tamacgor S Bald is going to visit him soon, they do a Cape Town Christmas present trip every year. Mostly they just buy trendy cloths for themselves and drink too much wine. Tamacgor has promised me an up to date photo. 

There is a wool shop in Dorchester and they have a advert on the window.
‘We knit coats for dogs’ and I remembered the story when Lady Mally of Musmead Manor decided to get a coat made for Dudley, her dog. Small little thing with short grey hair. 
‘I see from you advert in the window you knit coats for dogs?’ More of a question really.
They confirmed it and then they wanted to know what breed of dog was it. Well when it comes to Dudley, anything is possible. Failing that they wanted to know what shape he was and how big? After numerous failed attempts they asked her just to bring the dog in and they will measure him.

‘I can not do that, it is a surprise.’ Mally!


Reminds me of the policeman who asked an elderly man.
‘Sir? Now what is your name? Any idea?’

Comments

  1. I am not sure when i will have Gran kids, might still be awhile....but when they come they will be the greatest gran kids on the face of the earth...they will be smart, good looking and mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure they will be all the things you want and probably more. Thanks for the comment and Merry Everything and Happy Always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment