Try


How do you know what’s possible if you don’t even try. 

Wise words and the action is what we tend to be wary of. There are many out there that could be making a difference but are afraid to try. 
I am at Sandbanks cafe enjoying a gammon panini and coffee, to be fair I did check the fridge and there was only cold paella from Monday. That is just one paella, too far gone for my liking. So it’s panini, chips and coffee to give me a lift to tackle the rest of the day. They are not that generous with the filling so I put some chips in, gives it that lift and everything is in one hand.

Susan is trying to sort out her mother’s affairs. She passed away early this morning and I really feel for Susan. She is being brave and getting on with it, but I am sure she is a mess inside. I did not really like her mother and I am sure the feeling was mutual, but I do feel so sorry for Susan, it is a pity I cannot take the deep sense of loss she is feeling now, away from her. Dementia is a cruel cross to bear, not knowing anything, anymore and not even knowing you cannot remember. The only positive for Susan is that, that is all behind her mother now. 

The grim reaper comes for us all at some stage and we can only hope it is not too an unpleasant experience. Be strong my darling.

The weather has turned quite cold, the wind has come up and it is one of those days the sea tells the story. I was walking JB on the beach earlier and on this rare occasion, even he stayed well clear of the water. Would take a very brave person to swim on a day like today. Strangely, even with the otherwise weather, it was good to be walking on the beach, good to feel the cold wind and look out at the seemingly endless ocean, yes, good to be alive.

Comments