Live after Isolation


We are now out of isolation and that walk on the beach this morning was just the best. The only trouble with this is that my aches and pains have not left me and I do believe I am into bigger problems. I have always said we have 3 score years and ten. I am 69, you do the maths. All seems doom and gloom but it has a really positive side, all my children are full of Christmas cheer, they have a spirit that defies doom and gloom.

Talking of age, Russell, my most successful brother is now 65. I know, time flies, but he does not look a day older than 61. I put it down to his lifestyle and the anti-wrinkle cream he and Tamacgor S Bald use. The man is a legend, I truly believe he will make a difference, a bright future awaits that man. I do not say this lightly, he has had a close friendship with Tamacgor S Bald for many years and that has given him the insight and wisdom.


Susan has painted and organised the house changing project, sorted out the rest of their lives. Ryan the plumber has been coming in and under the guidance of Susan has performed miracles. Cannot say that for the rest of the subcontractors Susan has engaged. A word of warning to Fraser, Tim and Vinnie, do to take this woman lightly, you will do so to your peril.

Talking of Susan and her managing abilities, I found a roll of masking tape on my pillow, you know the one ’Strong and long-lasting’, really cannot understand why it was on my pillow.



Robert is good, chasing his deadlines and I do believe he is enjoying his masters. After a long discussion with Robert, I have come to the conclusion that we need to talk about Darwinism, Penitent, cookie dough, sourdough and the great roast chicken. The tribe of small versus large families, yep guys we need to get inside the boys head.

Just to keep you in the loop; ‘Penitent’ means feeling or showing sorrow and regret for having done wrong and ‘Darwinism’ is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist.

Last update with regards to the blue bucket on the garden chair in the garden. It is still there! Time has no boundaries and I have infinite patience. The water is now a solid green and the dog gives it a wide berth.





Comments

Post a Comment